Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sunday Reflections - May 26, 2016

A SPECIAL LORD’S DAY AWAITS YOU AT DEER FLAT

Hello Deer Flat Family,

If you’re like me, you find yourself speeding into this holiday weekend, and then right into summer. I’m trying to figure out where the brake pedal is so I can step on it and slow things down a bit. Time seems to be passing me at a rate that I don’t like. I saw some roses that I wanted to stop and smell but the calendar was screaming at me, so I just glanced and said, “I’ll be back shortly.” If you’ve got just a few minutes you can spare, I’ll get you caught up on some things I think you’ll want to know.

#1. One Worship Service This Sunday – 10:30 am  Bring the family and enjoy a great morning where we get to have the whole church family together.

#2. Our Next CUFI Guest – Dr. Dany Tirza.  Col. Tirza is an outstanding leader in Israel. He was the designer and overseer of the Security Wall in Jerusalem. A decorated soldier and a key player in the Security of Israel. He will be speaking on Tuesday evening, June 14th. Because we are in our Vacation Bible School week and our facilities will be changed for accommodating all the kids and the theme for the week, Treasure Valley Worship Center at 50 Spicewood Drive in Meridian will be hosting this event. It begins at 7 pm, and as always, it will be an unforgettable evening. Please mark this on your calendar and include a friend!

#3. AN EXTREMELY IMPORTANT SUNDAY IN THE LIFE OF DEER FLAT CHURCH – JUNE 12. We will be having ONE SERVICE AT 10:30 with the whole church family. 108 YEARS LATER is our theme, and I will be sharing with you a look at our future and what it entails. This is a very important Sunday and I’d like to ask you to be sure to be there. Would you join me in reaching out to help spread the word so that no one misses. I am anxious to tell you about how God has been at work and what is laying just ahead. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t miss this important Sunday!

#4. Check out the opportunities to help at Vacation Bible School and Summer Camps – Interested in serving? Why not consider these two opportunities. Simply contact the church office by phone or email: 208.459.3845 or deerflat.org
I can’t wait to see you this week. It’s going to be great!

Loving Him and loving you!


Pastor D

No comments:

Post a Comment